Site announcements

TSLS: Allowance Payments for Academic Term 1, 2022

TSLS: Allowance Payments for Academic Term 1, 2022

by Valentine Hazelman -
Number of replies: 0

The Tertiary Scholarships and Loans Service (“TSLS”) wishes to advice existing and new students on the allowance payment for academic term one of 2022 as follows:

Existing Students
TSLS will be releasing first 50% of the allowance for Existing Students who have enrolled late and meet the following conditions:

i. Were enrolled by Tuesday 26th April 2022.
ii. University has submitted the name in enrollment report to TSLS confirming the units/courses.
iii. Fully vaccinated.

If you are yet to receive your allowance, please check on the following:

i. Ensure that you are properly enrolled/registered for courses/units.
ii. Check with your university if they have submitted your enrollment report to TSLS.
iii. Ensure that your bank account, M-paisa, MyCash and E-Ticket Card is active.

Students enrolling late after Tuesday 26th April 2022 will be paid in next batch by Friday next week. The 2nd 50% of the allowance will be released by the mid-term break.

New Students
TSLS will be releasing first 50% of the allowance for New Students who have enrolled late and meet the following conditions:

iv. Have duly correctly completed and uploaded TSLS offer letter and bond form on the online application portal.
v. Have been confirmed for funding or sponsorship by TSLS.
vi. Were enrolled by Tuesday 26th April 2022.
vii. University has submitted the name in enrollment report to TSLS confirming the units/courses.
viii. Fully vaccinated.

If you are yet to receive your allowance, please check on the following:

iv. Ensure that you are properly enrolled/registered for courses/units.
v. Check with your university if they have submitted your enrollment report to TSLS.
vi. Ensure that your bank account, M-paisa, MyCash and E-Ticket Card is active.

Students enrolling late after Tuesday 26th April 2022 will be paid in next batch by Friday next week. The 2nd 50% of the allowance will be released by the mid-term break.

Should you have any queries about the allowance, please contact TSLS through:

i. Live Chat: www.tsls.com.fj
ii. Email: mytsls@tsls.com.fj
iii. Phone: 892 1240

** Download the flyer here. **

TSLS.